Since 1995, Ace Consulting group (ACG) is known as the pioneering organizational development consulting firm focused on the science and practice of superior performance in the workplace. We plan and manage the development of organizations into thriving, growing, healthy, organic human systems that meet the needs of all their stakeholders.
Our work combines the best of behavioral science (psychology, sociology, cultural anthropology, behavioral economics, neuroscience, organizational behavior, etc.) with the global best practices in management science and economics, herein referred to as Applied Behavioral Science (ABS), providing our clients a unique combination of knowledge, skills and competencies available with only a few consulting organizations in the world.
Applied Behavioral Science (ABS) is a science, which answers why people do what they do, and what could be done to make them do, what needed to be done. That is why, it is critical for designing organizations, implementing change, improving performance and creating an engaged workforce.
It is a fact of life that nothing changes until behaviors change. ABS can help you to understand why people say and do certain things. The study of behavioral science has matured through the 20th century, and today is a combination of the traditional elements of science and the more innovative application in organizations.
The science of behavior relies on proven methods to help organizations understand what influences behavior, and how managing those influences will impact the entire organization.
ABS is very much a teaching and coaching approach, in which the leader’s goal becomes the success of every employee. In this scientific process, early indicators are identified to objectively analyze the impact of changing behavior.
Utilizing ABS, leaders may discern the correct behaviors to measure, and make early predictions as to whether the desired results will be achieved. Harnessing the power of ABS and achieving the behaviors that are linked to end results clearly correlates to improvements in:
Our Vision & Values
Ace Consulting Group was established with a missionary zeal. We understand that like everything, the growth has a price, too…… sometimes, this price is manipulating data, and sometimes it is being unfair with target group in the organization and sometimes it is submission of predisposed findings and recommendations…..to accommodate the interests of vested parties. We decided not to pay that price…and our vision and values reflect the same.
Our vision is to be acknowledged as the last resort for challenging people and business issues, our clients face.
- We represent our capabilities honestly.
- We honor the confidentiality of our client and its information and do not share that information with anyone.
- We only make promises that we can keep.
- We honor our time commitments to our clients and do not make false commitments to take up work.
- We understand and distinguish right from wrong.
- We have the courage of pursuing the right action, even if has a tremendous cost.
- We are and will always stay fully honest and impartial in reporting the findings and giving solutions and advices to our clients….and will always stand by to defend these.
- We value diversity and dignity of a person over and above any social, cultural, ethnic or religious biases and never mistreat or use offensive or abusive language with anyone we come in contact with.
- We treat our team members, our clients, suppliers, associates, and every member of our individual communities fairly and equally.
- We value individual differences and different points of views and don’t take it personally.
- We have a special soft corner for weaker elements of the society (i.e. children, elderly people, disadvantaged people and women), and hence respect and treat them in accordance with the Islamic guidelines.
- We recognize that respect requires both truthfulness and empathy. We deal with one another in an open and honest way.
Respect for Individuals
- We accept the responsibility as a group and as individuals, of our actions, choices of life and decisions we take thereon.
- We deliver work to the best of our capabilities and do not pass it on, unless it meets our personal as well as professional standards.
- We take pride in our work, and show commitment to quality.
- When we must differ amongst ourselves, with our clients and significant others, we share our point of view in a manner that is both candid and respectful.
- We listen attentively and when we cannot, we inform others.
- We get involved and does not stick to the assigned roles and do what it takes to get the job done.
- We understand that ours is a challenging profession. We accept the personal responsibility of our continuous personal and professional growth.
- We treat all the ideas and contributions coming from within the team or from external sources on merit only.
- We avoid all incidences of conflict of interests. We immediately inform the concerned person or parties, if such a situation arises.
- While facing a challenging situation over and above our competence level, we never hesitate to admit it and consult those, who know.
- We encourage constructive feedback and use it as a personal development tool.
- We reward performance and contribution consistent with our values.
- We utilize transparent decision-making processes.
- We lead by example.
Our way of working with clients side by side to create effective new paths and ensure lasting knowledge transfer grows out a long and illustrious tradition. The dictionary meanings of word “Ace” are “of highest quality”, “outstanding”, “excellence”, “distinguished” and “first-rate”. With these meanings in mind, Ace Consulting was founded in 1995.
Our founder, Faiez Hassan Seyal, then partner and Director of one of the “Big Six” accounting and consulting firms, enjoyed the reputation of being the national leader in the areas of human resource, organizational change as well as individual, group and organizational behavior.
Today, we continue providing our clients not only the most creative solutions and solid advice, but state-of-the-art tools for continued change, learning, and growth.